Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sum It Up Sunday: January 27, 2013

I'm not sure how to start these posts, so welcome to  last Sunday of January 2013! It's so crazy to think about.  It seems like the beginning of the year was just a few days ago.  This week, my area has been graced with a little bit of snow.  It was enough to get a delay and an early closing, which allowed me to watch even more movies (I've watched at least 13 since the beginning of the year....) and listen to music.  I took a break from being unproductive and went to the Salvation Army yesterday.  I bought a black, velvet maxi skirt for $4 and a purple, pleated maxi skirt that was also $4.  Sadly, the purple skirt is not the size six it suggested, so I may turn it into a shorter skirt. I also went to Ross where I got $5 heels (!!) and a grey tank top with silver skulls for $8.






xx
Audinne

No comments:

Post a Comment