Monday, January 28, 2013

It's Alright

It's another Monday again. <Warning: Super long dairy post ahead!!!> These past couple of weeks have been  a rollercoaster of good and bad things.  First, lets start with exams. Overall I did really well on all of them. I even did well on my English exam where I had to write a creative excerpt for The Great Gatsby and I ended up saying that Gatsby killed Daisy. However, there was one exam I did very poorly on. Spanish. When I revealed the news to my parents, it seemed like time stopped because  they didn't blink at all for 5 minutes. Later my dad called me over and said "Sydney, are you having any boy problems?" That made me lol though.
Second, I lost two very important things: a diamond ring and my Sims 3 game. I couldn't find them anywhere I looked. But then something amazing happened. On Friday, I suddenly got the urge to wear a certain shirt and when I pulled it out the ring just flew out  of nowhere! As of now I'm feeling a weird mix of feelings. I feel both happy and disappointed at the same time, but hopefully the weeks ahead will leave me just feeling happy.

I hope you all have a very splendid week and enjoy my playlist!

Playlist:
"The Fisherman" by Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
"Secrets Make Sounds" by French Cassettes
"It's Alright" by Opus Orange
"Woodwind" by Other Lives
"When I Was Your Man" by Bruno Mars
"Just a Friend" by Mario

xx
Sydney

update: my mom said she thinks she donated my sims 3 game to Salvation Army :(

No comments:

Post a Comment