Friday, January 11, 2013

Friends Friday: January 11, 2013

This Friends Friday we are having a double edition! We hope you enjoy seeing what our friends dress like on the reg, and learning a bit about who they are.

Nicki

Nicki is a junior in high school like us.


Q: What colors do you like to wear the most?

Nicki: Hmm I like to wear a lot of blue... I'm not sure why. Probably because it's my favorite color.

Q: What tv shows have you been watching lately?
Nicki: I enjoy watching the Big Bang Theory and am starting to get addicted to HBO and Cinemax.

Outfit Details
Jacket - Target
Skirt - Vintage Eddie Bauer from the 90s
Shirt - Fred David
Shoes - American Eagle

Sabrina


Sabrina is also a junior in high school!

Q: What colors do you like to wear the most and why?
Sabrina: Black because I have trouble with matching, plus black is a classic that goes with everything, and maroon I love but don't have enough of.

Q: What tv shows have you been watching lately?
Sabrina: I've been watching Made in Chelsea and How I Met Your Mother
 

Outfit Details
Leggings - Talbots
Beatles shirt - New York
Denim shirt - Thrifted Polo
Scarf - Charming Charlies
Shoes -Old Navy

xx
Audinne and Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment