Monday, January 7, 2013

Dreams Come True

Hello everyone, and happy first Music Monday of 2013! I hope you all had a great holiday season :) I spent mine doing nothing except watching Korean dramas, watching YouTube, and playing Fun Run (hit me up guys @gardenns Cloud Road any day). During my last minute homework rush these songs helped keep me focused. Please enjoy!

My Playlist
If It Wasn't For You - Various Cruelties
A Sunday Kind Of Love - Etta James
Dreams Come True Girl - Cass McCombs
Car Crash - Telekenisis
Funtimes In Babylon - Father John Misty
Bells Ring - Empress Hotel

An outfits of the week posts will be up on Friday featuring some of our good friends! I'm really excited.

xx
Sydney
 s/o to my friend Gabrielle who made all of these posts today happen.

**edit**
The outfits of the week post will now be going up as a Sum It Up Sunday post!

No comments:

Post a Comment