Monday, January 7, 2013

Black Friday Haul

We apologize that this post is super duper late.  This post kept getting pushed back because of homework and forgetfulness. Anyway, on Black Friday. we went to a really awesome mall that was about an hour away.  We bought stuff at a two story Forever 21, H&M, Love Culture, and Papaya, while checking out some other stores, like Macy's and Charming Charlie. The mall was not as crowded as we expected it to be since we got there around 8 a.m. Here are our hauls:


Forever 21 and Love Culture


Papaya, Burlington Coat Factory, and Marshall's 

A: From Forever 21, I got two skirts from the clearance section that were $4.50 each. At Love Culture (which is my new favorite store) I got a pair of black jeans and a pair of blue jeggings that were both $7.99.  I got the collared shirt from Papaya for $7. Later on, I went to Burlington Coat Factory in search of clothing for a wedding that I was attending, where I got a ring for $5.  Then I went to Marshall's where I got a $20 blue dress.  (Also, I'm not sure what's up with the lighting, but I apologize)

Forever 21

H&M

S: From Forever 21 I bought a cape for $20 and a peter pan collar dress for $6. I also bought a simple ball necklace for $4 and tights  for $6. From H&M I bought black trousers for $5, a sweater for $10, and a coat for $20. Later on in the mail I received my Heattech leggings from UNIQLO and they are literally the best leggings I've ever owned! They are very thin, but they keep you very warm. Check out the UNIQULO website for more deets on them.

Tips for mall trippin:
  • Leggings + Camisole + Long Cardigan = Easier times in the fitting room! Because leggings and a camisole can be worn under every article of clothing, the cardigan would be the only thing you would have to remove. This combination will also keep you comfortable while still looking put together (and you can try on tons of clothes).
  • Try out new stores. You may be pleasantly surprised!
  • Always stop by a department store or Bath & Body Works to smell better. If long lines have you sweating, freshen up by sampling all the new fragrances.
  • Always, always, always go through the sale items. Don't be turned off by clothes that are seemingly just "leftovers". If you take the time to go through each item, more often than not, you will find a diamond in the rough.
  • Try stuff on if you can. Nothing is worse than buying something you thought would be amazing only to find out it makes you look like a 5 year old boy or an amoeba.
  • Most importantly, don't stress!! Just go with the flow and try to have fun :)
xx
Audinne and Sydney

p.s
Sorry this post is so late. This is really all my fault, like really really all my fault. ~ Sydney 

No comments:

Post a Comment