Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sum It Up Sunday: March - April

I guess maybe I'm kind of, sort of, a little, really bad at blogging? It's been almost one whole month since my last Sum It Up post, its 4 minutes till the end of Sunday,and I even took a Twitter break while writing this (What am I doing?!!) I'm really sorry for the lack of posts in general on this blog... All of my (super small amount) of motivation has been going into school recently, so this blog is always being neglected.

In other news, the pink hearts returned again! The reason for this being that the sun was really bright and I could barely open my eyes. Also with my Asian ethnicity, that was a recipe for disaster lolz

Well,  here is the part where I promise to try to post more, but I think we all know by now that it'd be a lie :-(















 * Outfit Details will go up later* *its 12:36 am now* *goodnight*

Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment