Monday, March 4, 2013

What a Drag

Hello everyone! It feels like it's been a while. But maybe that's because I 've been spending all my time playing LinePlay. Really, I have no idea why this app is so addictive!  I've  tried to take preventive measures by hiding my phone in my closet, but somehow I just end up  playing the game in there too. I even played it at school and disobeyed school policy!! Sigh, I would recommend it to you all, but then you would probably end up like me.   

The other day I while I was going through old Music Mondays, I noticed something ... I pick the slowest songs ever to make a playlist ☹ Even though I love all the songs I feel like they all blend together because they are so slow. To make up for the lack of excitement, I tried to pick more up beat songs this time! I hope you enjoy!

The Playlist
Tissue Shoulders - The Maccabees
Finding Something to Do - Hellogoodbye
90s Kids - Oh No! Yoko
What a Drag - Bear Hands
Jet Trails - Mesita
First Date Kid - Born Ruffians

xx
Sydney
Also, I promise the Sum It Up Sunday post will go up this Sunday!
(notice that I bolded, underlined, and italicized the word promise)




No comments:

Post a Comment